Thursday, August 25, 2011

 

Salina's Quinceanera



Salina turned fifteen years old and in the Latin culture it is customary to give her a Quinceanera, which is similar to a Sweet 16, but better! :) If you'd like to view pictures of this joyous celebration please go to Krista Photography at http://kristameyer.smugmug.com/Events/Quinceanera/18698992_39vRds#1446326080_hWC4sDW
This celebration marks a special time in Salina's life where she leaves childhood behind and she accepts the challenges of adulthood, keeping her eyes focused on Christ. Remembering that she is a princess to the King, she should conduct herself in a manner worthy as such. We are very proud of Salina and pray many blessings for her. I thank God for her and I love how He made her. I can't wait to see what God has in store for her life and how it will ultimately bring glory to His name.

Thanks to all the friends and family that helped make this celebration possible and thanks to all who shared in all the fun!


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?